1. What Type of Information is Collected. Grub Runner collects two types of information:
a. Personally Identifiable Information. Grub Runner collects personally identifiable information, which you may voluntarily provide through our Service, which identifies you as a specific individual. The Personally Identifiable Information may include, but not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number(s), and/or credit card number(s) (“PII”). Grub Runner will only collect PII about you upon express notice, or if such information is voluntarily provided by you to Grub Runner. As an example, PII maybe collected in the following situations: (i) when you submit an inquiry to Grub Runner and you provide your name, email address, and/or telephone number so that Grub Runner is able to respond to your inquiry; (ii) when you place an order using the Service and you provide your Designated Seating Location (as defined under the Terms of Service www.grubrunner.co/terms-of-service.html) so that Grub Runner is able to deliver your purchases to you; or (iii) when you voluntarily submit suggestions or comments to Grub Runner to provide feedback to help Grub Runner improve its Service.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Grub Runner may also collect information that does not reveal your specific identity (“Non-PII”). Non-PII includes but not limited to, demographic data about users, such as their age, gender, city/state of residence, and names of events/venue where the Service was used. Non-PII also includes information that Grub Runner maintains and stores regarding its Service; the information contained in these files includes information a user’s browser automatically sends to the Site, such as information about a user’s purchases, IP address, browser type/language, and the date and time of any visit. Collection and recordation of such data is important to improve user experience with our Service and authorized third party providers.
2. How the Information is Used. The information Grub Runner collects is used for administering Grub Runner’s business activities including but not limited to processing orders you placed using Service. Grub Runner may use PII to: (a) notify you about changes to the Site or Service; (b) notify you of changes to Grub Runner’s terms and conditions of use to a Site; (c) notify you of changes to terms and conditions of the Service; and (d) notify you of the availability of a new Service, or other special offers. Non-PII is used by Grub Runner to help Grub Runner measure the Service performance and effectiveness. Additionally, Grub Runner may collect and use the PII and Non-PII to properly delivery your purchases and as part of an anonymous, statistical, or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Service, to improve the quality of the Service, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes. Grub Runner may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Service, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to the third party providing you with the product you purchase, partners and any other third party. For example, purchase activities within areas of the venues may be provided in an aggregated and/ or anonymous form to help improve the number of deliver personnel allocated to that location to improve the Service and solve any delivery delays of your purchases.
4. Agents and Contractors. In order to process your orders and other request pursuant to your use of Grub Runner’s Service, Grub Runner may use certain agents and contractors (e.g., to process your purchases and deliver the purchases to you). These agents and contractors may have access to your PII and Non-PII information to properly perform your request. All such agents and contractors who have access to your information are required to keep such information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to perform the services they are performing for Grub Runner pursuant to your use of our Service. We strive to monitor the conduct of our agents and contractors to ensure compliance to our confidentially policy to protect your information.
5. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. Grub Runner uses security software to protect the confidentiality of your information. In addition, Grub Runner’s business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of information. Grub Runner’s business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. You are advised, however, that no transmission of information is absolutely secure, and that Grub Runner can only protect the confidentiality of personal information within its reasonable control. Grub Runner assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond Grub Runner’s reasonable control.
6. Minors. The Sites and Grub Runner Service do not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. Grub Runner does not knowingly collect personal information from any children under the age of 13. Any inadvertently collected information from persons under the age of 13 shall be deleted from Grub Runner’s records.